Navy and Coast Guard conducted an African Maritime Law Enforcement Partnership mission involving joint training, surveillance, and law enforcement operations to suppress illicit transnational maritime activity in and around Cape Verdean waters.
What does AMLEP stand for?
AMLEP stands for African Maritime Law Enforcement Partnership
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Associacao Mico-Leao Dourado (Portuguese: Golden Lion Tamarin Association; Brazil)
- Automatic Memory Leak Detector
- Absolute Minimal Lipschitz Extension
- Academy of Management Learning & Education
- Account Manager Learning Environment (Cisco training)
- Ammonia Level
- Ammospiza Leconteii (Leconte's Sparrow)
- Approximate Maximum Likelihood Estimator
- Association for Middle Level Education (Westerville, OH)
- American Muslim Law Enforcement Officers Association
- Applied Mathematics Letters
- Agence Méditerranéenne de Location de Films (French)
- Animaniacs Mega Lyrics File
- Asset Backed Commercial Paper Money Market Fund Liquidity Facility (US government)
- Autocrine Motility-Like Factor (cancer research)
- Association des Médecins de Langue Française du Canada
- Abandoned Mine Lands Initiative (USGS)
- American Medical and Life Insurance (New York)
- Association of Medical Laboratory Immunologists
- American Memorial Life Insurance Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United States and the government of Cape Verde initiated the African Maritime Law Enforcement Partnership (AMLEP) in June 2008.
In addition, in 2011, the African Maritime Law Enforcement Partnership, a program of the Africa Partnership Station administered by AFRICOM, conducted joint Sierra Leone/U.