This year 33 applicants from around the world vied for the coveted prize, which was won by the Rato Bangala Foundation from Nepal, the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences Schools Enrichment Centre from South Africa and the Banco Del Libro from Venezuela.
What does AIMSSEC stand for?
AIMSSEC stands for African Institute for Mathematical Sciences Schools Enrichment Centre (South Africa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- All India Mahila Samskritika Sanghatane (India)
- All India Mahila Sanskritik Sanghthan
- Alumni Information Monitoring and Support Services
- American Indian Math and Science Society
- American International Medical Support Services
- Amsterdam International Medical Summer School
- Annavasai Industrious Members of Social Service
- Assessment Improvement Monitoring and School Support (UK)
- Association of Independent Mail and Shipping Stores
- Automating Ingest of Metadata on Serial Subscriptions
- Asian Institute of Medicine Science Technology (Malaysia)
- Advanced Interactive Microscopic Simulator for Urban and Non-Urban Networks
- Aalberts Industries Material Technologies (Germany)
- Air Interdiction of Maritime Target
- American Institute of Massage Therapy
- Army Institute of Management & Technology (India)
- Artificial Intelligence-based Maintenance Tutor
- Association Interentreprises de Médecine du Travail du Bas-Rhin
- Association of Improvising Musicians Toronto (Toronto, Canada)
- Artificial Intelligence Modules Testbed