To help spread the word, Fergie visited a group of women leaders - all of them HIV-positive - from the African HIV Policy Network (AHPN), an alliance of African community-based organizations working for fair policies for people living with HIV or AIDS in the UK and one of the grantees benefiting from MAF's national stigma-combating effort.
What does AHPN stand for?
AHPN stands for African HIV Policy Network (London, England, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHPN
We have 2 other meanings of AHPN in our Acronym Attic
- Aseptic Hip Prosthesis Loosening
- Atlantic Highlands Public Library (New Jersey)
- Auburn Hills Public Library (Auburn Hills, MI)
- Advanced High-Power Lasers and Applications
- Atwood-Hammond Public Library District
- Auxiliary Heterotopic Partial Liver Transplantation
- Archaeology and Historic Preservation Month
- Absorbent Hygiene Products Manufacturers Association (UK)
- After-Hours Primary Medical Care (Australia)
- Advantage Health Physician Network (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Alternative Health Professionals Network
- Archivo Histórico de la Policía Nacional (Spanish: Historical Archive of the National Police; Guatemala)
- At Home Parenteral Nutrition
- Advanced High Performance Nuclear Attack Submarine (1970s project)
- Anthem Health Plans of New Hampshire
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio (Cleveland, OH)
- Acute Hematogenous Pyogenic Osteomyelitis
- Asian Health Professions Organization (University of Texas at Austin)
- Alpine Haven Property Owners Association (Vermont)
- Anterior Hypothalamus/Pre-Optic Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joshua Odongo, of the African HIV Policy Network, said it would lead to African nurses being stigmatised.
The Department of Health will continue to work with the Terrence Higgins Trust, National Aids Trust, African HIV Policy Network and other voluntary sector organisations to increase awareness of HIV services, prevent transmission and address issues such as stigma.