The airport will replace the Matsapha International Airport, which cannot handle trans-Atlantic or intercontinental flights, according to the African Eye News Service.
What does AENS stand for?
AENS stands for African Eye News Service (Mpumalanga, South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AENS
We have 3 other meanings of AENS in our Acronym Attic
- Albert Einstein Neonatal Developmental Scale (obstetrics / pediatrics / neonatology)
- Asociacion Espanola de Normalizacion y Certificacion (Spanish standards body)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Advanced Education Nursing Program (Health Resources and Services Administration; US DHHS)
- Asociacion Española de Numismaticos Profesionales
- Association de l'Enseignement du Nouveau-Quebec
- Association des Employés du Nord Québécois (French: Association of Employees of Northern Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Agip Energy and Natural Resources, Ltd. (Nigeria)
- Agricultural Engineering Research Institute
- Additional Educational Needs Service (UK)
- Automated Emergency Notification System
- American-Eurasian Network for Scientific Information (Ma'an, Jordan)
- Adult Environmental Neurobehavioral Test Battery
- Asociación Ecuatoriana de las Naciones Unidas (Spanish)
- Address Enable (X=slot number)
- After Effects New York
- Aboriginal Education Officer (Equity Standards Branch, Department of Education, Tasmania)
- Acoustoelectrical Oscillator
- Actual Exhaust Oxygen
- Ada Executive Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The airport is to be developed by the South African subsidiary of ABB technology group and ABB Energy Ventures, with construction to commence in October for an opening date in April 2001 according to African Eye News Service.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Air Malawi has asked the World Bank's International Development Second Project to fund a study into how best to partially sell-off or fully privatise the airline in order to keep it operational, according to the African Eye News Service.