The project is part of the National Water Development Programme, supported by the AfDB with loans and grants from the African Development Fund (ADF) and the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Initiative (RWSSI) Trust Fund.
What does AFDF stand for?
AFDF stands for African Development Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFDF
We have 5 other meanings of AFDF in our Acronym Attic
- Aft Flight Deck Equipment
- American Fund for Dental Education (scholarship group)
- Arctic Fuel Dispensing Equipment
- Association Française des Dysplasies Ectodermiques (French: French Ectodermal Dysplasia Association)
- Association Française du Déménagement d'Entreprises (French: French Association of Moving Companies)
- Association of Forensic Document Examiners (est. 1986)
- Association of Franchised Distributors of Electronic Components (UK)
- Association Française pour le Développement de l'Éducation Comparée et des Échanges (French: French Association for the Development of Comparative Education and Trade; est. 1998)
- Allocation en Faveur des Demandeurs d'Emploi en Formation (French: Allowance for Job Seekers in Training)
- Association Française pour le Développement de l'Education Thérapeutique (French: French Association for the Development of Therapeutic Education)
- Agriculture and Fisheries Development Fund
- Aircraft Fleet Declaration Form (Ireland)
- Alaska Fisheries Development Foundation
- Artisanal Fisheries Development Fund
- Australian Future Directions Forum
- Air Force Department Fire Service
- Americans for Drug Free Youth (Tioga Center, NY)
- Association Française pour le Développement de la Géographie (French)
- American Fund for Dental Health (Chicago, IL; now Oral Health America; raises funds for improvement of dental education; founded 1955)
- Aridity Food-Distribution Hypothesis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The African Development Fund (ADF) agreed to loan the Egyptian government $360m to construct an additional reception hall in the Sharm El-Sheikh airport, with the capacity to host 10 million passengers yearly, on condition that Egypt first accepts its pending IMF loan.
The group comprises the African Development Bank, the African Development Fund, or ADF, and the Nigeria Trust Fund, or NTF.
A delegation of senior officials of the Libyan African Investment Company (LAICO) and the Libyan African Development Fund will arrive in Liberia within a week to conclude talks on the projects.
According to reports in the local Al-Ahram newspaper, the solar power project at Kom Ombo, near the Aswan High Dam hydro-electric plant, will be financed by a number of international institutions, including the African Development Fund and the World Bank.
Kaberuka said at the opening of the bank group's Annual Meetings in Abidjan that approvals for the African Development Fund (ADF), the concessional window of the group, increased by 68 per cent in four years, while outstanding loans (excluding the Multilateral Debt Relief Initiative (MDRI) had doubled.
Once the completion point is reached, the DRC can benefit from the Multilateral Debt Relief Initiative, which provides for 100 percent relief on eligible debt from the IMF, the World Bank and the African Development Fund.
Zimbabwe's access to the Global AIDS Fund, IMF funds and our own African Development Fund is opposed.