Wendell Raphael, 40, who was dressed as Super Donor Dan to promote the African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust to raise awareness of blood and bone marrow donation, popped the question in front of a 20,000 strong crowd.
What does ACLT stand for?
ACLT stands for African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust (blood and bone marrow donation; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACLT
We have 6 other meanings of ACLT in our Acronym Attic
- Arthur Cox Listing Services Limited
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Refresher
- Apple Chlorotic Leaf Spot Virus
- Armored Combat Logistics Support Vehicle Family
- Advanced cardiac life support training system
- Accelerated Cable Life Test
- Acquisition Lead Time
- Actual Calculated Landing Time
- Advanced Community Law Training
- Aéro-Club de la Tranche-sur-Mer (French air club)
- Albany Community Land Trust (Albany, NY)
- American Chestnut Land Trust
- Anchorage Community Land Trust (est. 2003; Anchorage, AK)
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Transection (surgical procedure)
- Ashland Community Land Trust (est. 1998; Ashland, OR)
- Associated Contract Loggers and Truckers (of Minnesota)
- Association Canadienne de Loisir Therapeutique (French: Canadian Therapeutic Recreation Association)
- Avoid Clichés Like The Plague
- Adult and Community Learning Unit (UK)
- Adventurous Cowboys Living Underwater (Prairie Home Companion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So Solid Crew's HARVEY and Y CALUMBESTwill also be playing in the match for the African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust.
Leukaemia charity African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust and Desi Donors aim to attract more black and Asian donors, who can be identified through a saliva test.
uk or African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust website aclt.
So my partner, Orin, and I set up a charity, The African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust, of which The Duchess of York, Ian Wright and John Fashanu are patrons.
Leukaemia charity African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust (ACLT) said 22 people also registered to be organ donors and 17 to give blood on Saturday.
But his 250,000-1 odds of finding a donor led them to launch the African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust.
The African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust (ACLT), a charity which promotes bone marrow and blood donation among all ethnic groups, is appealing for people of all backgrounds aged between 18 to 49 to come to the registration drive at Rugby Methodist Church centre, Russelheim Way, Rugby, on Saturday, August 2, between 11am and 4pm.