Among the groups investigated were the South London Green Badge Taxi School and the African Caribbean Business Network.
What does ACBN stand for?
ACBN stands for African Caribbean Business Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACBN
We have 3 other meanings of ACBN in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Cement-Based Material(s)
- Advisory Committee for Biology & Medicine
- Advisory Committee on Biology and Medicine
- Asbestos-Containing Building Material
- Associated Corset and Brassiere Manufacturers (New York, NY)
- Australasian Christadelphian Bible Mission (Australia, New Zealand)
- American Council of the Blind Metropolitan Chicago (Illinois)
- Aviation Chief Boatswain's Mate Gasoline Systems (US Navy rank)
- Aviation Chief Boatswain's Mate Plane Handler (US Navy rank)
- African Broadcasting Network
- American Chiropractic Board of Nutrition (now American Clinical Board of Nutrition)
- American Clinical Board of Nutrition
- American Council of the Blind of Nebraska (Omaha, NE)
- Atypical Cellular Blue Nevus
- Acute Care Bed Need Methodology (hospital resource distribution model; Michigan)
- American Council of the Blind of New York
- American Council of the Blind of Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Association of Chief Business Officials
- Aussie Cate Blanchett Online (fan website)
- Australasian College of Behavioural Optometrists (Pennant Hills, NSW, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the allegation that a £1m grant to the African Caribbean Business Network had produced "relatively little" return, it said it "found substantive assurance regarding the project management and outcomes of this project".