416-212-7157 African Canadian Legal Clinic, Toronto.
What does ACLC stand for?
ACLC stands for African Canadian Legal Clinic
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACLC
We have 41 other meanings of ACLC in our Acronym Attic
- After Church Lunch Bunch (various locations)
- All Children Left Behind (satire)
- Appraiser Certification and Licensure Board (Salem, OR)
- Arts Council for Long Beach (California)
- Association of Connecticut Library Board
- Australian Construction Law Bulletin
- A Candle Lit City (band)
- Academy of Contractor Licensing of California (San Diego, CA)
- Adaptive Communications Line Controller
- Adaptive Communications Line Converter
- Air Cadet Leadership Course (UK)
- Alameda Community Learning Center (Alameda, CA)
- Alameda County Labor Council (Oakland, CA)
- AMA Computer Learning Center (Philippines)
- American Chestnut Land Trust (Maryland)
- American Clergy Leadership Conference
- Amphiphilic Cholesteric Liquid Crystal (chemistry)
- Anti Car Lifting Cell (police, Pakistan)
- Asian Conference on Liquid Crystals
- Association of Confessional Lutheran Churches
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Supreme Court, three parties applied for intervener status -- the African Canadian Legal Clinic, the Association of Black Social Workers, and the Jamaican Canadian Association (The SCC can allow interested parties to file documents and make submissions if it believe the interveners have worthwhile contributions to make).
Intervenors included: Canadian Human Rights Commission, Ontario Human Rights Commission, Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario, African Canadian Legal Clinic, Empowerment Council--Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, and Social Benefits Tribunal.