What does ABBOL stand for?
ABBOL stands for African Book Bank Online
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABBOL
- Archery Big Bucks of Missouri (Columbia, MO)
- Associazione Bergamasca Bande Musicali (Italian: Musical Bands Association of Bergamo; Italy)
- Atlantic Branded Beef Management (Canada)
- Affiliated Business Brokerage Network, LLC
- Americas Broadband Broadcasting Network
- Ashland Bed and Breakfast Network (Oregon)
- Australian Brain Bank Network (research)
- Anybody But Barack Obama (blog)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Berlin Brandenburgischer Ornithologen (German: Association of Berlin-Brandenburg Ornithologists; Germany)
- Aequatoria Book Bank on Line (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- 17-Amino-Acid Bovine Serum Albumin Peptide (cow's milk allergy)
- Atomic Billiard Ball Orbital Theory
- Akhil Bhartiya Berozgaar Party (Indian political party)
- American Board of Behavioral Psychology (Philadelphia, PA)
- Anterior Borderzone Brachial Paralysis (hemodynamic ischemic syndrome)
- AIDS Beliefs and Behaviors Questionnaire
- Abies bracteata (Bristlecone fir)
- American Beauty & Barber Registry