The other six societies are the European Association for the Study of Liver, Asian Pacific Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, Latin American Association for the Study of the Liver, Mexican Association of Hepatology, African Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, and Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver.
What does AFASLD stand for?
AFASLD stands for African Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- French Association for the Advancement of Sciences
- Aircraft Force Application System - Additions
- Alternative Fashion And Special Accessories Men
- Air Force Aeronautical System Centers (USAF)
- Advocate for Appropriate Special Education (Canada)
- Association des Femmes Africaines de Sarcelles et des Environs (French: Association of African Women of Sarcelles and Surrounding Area; Sarcelles, France)
- Association for Applied Solar Energy (Phoenix, AZ)
- Association de Formation et d'Action Sociale des Écuries de Courses (French racing stable employee training association)
- Air Force Automated Systems Index
- Association for All Speech Impaired Children (UK)
- Air Force Aid Society Officer
- Air Force Automated Systems Project Office
- Acceptable Feasible Affordable Sustainable and Safe
- Acoustical Filter Assisted System Tuning (speaker feature; Pioneer)
- Active Final Approach Spacing Tool
- Alternate Flight Aptitude Selection Test
- Army Flight Aptitude Selection Test (US Army)
- Atlantic Fleet Active Sonar Training
- Aviation Financial Analyst Tool
- Agriculture, Foresterie et Autres Affectations des Terres (French: Agriculture, Forestry, and Other Land Uses)