Powell, president of the New Orleans-based African American Travel and Tourism Association Inc.
What does AATTA stand for?
AATTA stands for African American Travel and Tourism Association (est. 1991; New Orleans, LA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka (established 1997)
- American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese
- Advanced Along-Track Scanning Radiometer
- Absolute Arrival Time Technique
- Advanced Air Traffic Technologies (US FAA)
- Advanced Air Transportation Technologies (NASA air traffic control project)
- Advanced Aviation Transportation Technology
- American Association of Teachers of Turkic Languages (est. 1985)
- Application of Advanced Technologies in Transportation (international conference)
- Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center
- Australian Association of Timetable Collectors (Australia)
- Australian Army Training Team Iraq
- Americans against the Tea Party
- Australian Army Training Team Vietnam
- Ann Arbor Tenants Union (est. 1968; Michigan)
- Automatic Antenna Tuning Unit
- All-African Trade Union Federation
- Adirondack Association of Towns and Villages (Mayfield, NY)
- Amphibious All-Terrain Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was quick to voice the industry's opposition to travel boycotts, and he assisted in forming the African American Travel and Tourism Association.
It's a new day in the industry," says Caletha Powell, chairperson of the African American Travel and Tourism Association (ATTA).