Castillo and Deputy Assistant Secretary for Domestic Operations Antwaun Griffin delivered remarks, followed by a panel discussion with business leaders during the event, which was also in commemoration of African American History Month.
What does AAHM stand for?
AAHM stands for African American History Month
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHM
We have 10 other meanings of AAHM in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Airborne Hyperspectral Imaging System
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- American Academy of HIV Medicine Specialist
- Airport Authority Hong Kong
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- All American Hockey League
- Alliance for the Advancement of Heritage Languages
- American Alliance for Honest Labeling
- Atlanta Amateur Hockey League (est. 1974; Roswell, GA)
- Australian Animal Health Laboratory
- Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum (Anchorage, AK)
- American Airpower Heritage Museum
- American Arab Heritage Museum (Dearborn, MI)
- American Association for the History of Medicine
- Australian Academy of Hospitality Management (East Perth, Australia)
- African American Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences
- African American Health Network
- African American Homeschoolers Network
- American Association for the History of Nursing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naval Supply Systems (NAVSUP) Command Headquarters sponsored an African American History Month ceremony for its military and civilian personnel Feb.
The United States marked February as the African American History Month.
3, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The African American Experience Fund of the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America's national parks, released today a list of great ways to celebrate and honor African American contributions in our national parks during National African American History Month and throughout the year.
In honor of African American History Month, we often look at the contributions of those individuals who pajved the way for us to have the opportunities we have today, and to become more successful.
The theme of this year's African American History Month is a celebration of America's cultural diversity.
Richman today invited the public to join a celebration of African American History Month at Noon on Thursday, Feb.
BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim February 2008 as National African American History Month.