Largest African American Festival on the East Coast to Take Place June 18 - 20, 2010 BALTIMORE, May 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Baltimore is giving families the perfect Father's Day weekend celebration this year, with the 9th annual African American Heritage Festival taking place June 18 - 20 at M&T Bank Stadium, Lots B&C.
What does AAHF stand for?
AAHF stands for African American Heritage Festival (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHF
We have 4 other meanings of AAHF in our Acronym Attic
- Aiken Area Home Educators (Aiken, SC)
- American Alliance for Health Education (Reston, VA)
- American Association for Health Education
- American Association for Higher Education
- American Association of Housing Educators
- Arlington Association of Home Educators (Arlington, TX)
- Academy for the Advancement of High End Audio
- African Association for Health, Environment and Development (Ghana)
- Asian American Higher Education Council (New York)
- Accreditation of Allied Health Programs
- American Association for Health Freedom (Great Falls, Virginia)
- Army Aviation Heritage Foundation (est. 1997)
- Asian Agri-History Foundation (est. 1994; Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Athens Area Habitat for Humanity (Georgia)
- American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (Mount Laurel, NJ)
- American Academy of Health & Fitness Professionals
- American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehabilitation Professionals
- Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety (Vienna, Austria)
- ABN AMRO Hypotheken Groep (Dutch: Algemene Bank Nederland-Amsterdam Roterdam Bank Mortgage Group)
- Afro-American Historical and Genealogical Society (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
African American Heritage Festival (June 18-20), jazz, R&B, rap, and gospel; food and family events; largest celebration of African American artists on the East Coast.