NPF's Acquisition of Property and Donation to National Park Service Creates New National Park WASHINGTON, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The African American Experience Fund of the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America's national parks, today proudly joined President of the United States Barack Obama, Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar and National Park Service Director Jonathan B.
What does AAEF stand for?
AAEF stands for African American Experience Fund (National Park Foundation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAEF
We have 3 other meanings of AAEF in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of Environmental Engineers
- American Association for Employment In Education
- American Association of Electromyography and Electrodiagnosis
- Arizona Association of Environmental Education (est. 1980)
- Australasia Association for Engineering Education
- Australian Association for Environmental Education
- American Association of Eye and Ear Hospitals
- African Agricultural Economics Education Network
- Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity
- Amicale des Anciens Elèves de l'Ecole d'Enseignement du Service Général de l'Armée de l'Air (French: Association of Alumni of the School Education Department General of the Air Force)
- Air Assault Expeditionary Force
- Albanian American Enterprise Fund
- Aquatic Animal Experiment Facility
- Australian-American Educational Foundation
- Autonomic Application-Enabling Fabric
- Aviation Aerospace Education Foundation
- Association Algerienne Enfance et Famille d'Accueil Benevole (French: Algerian Association of Children and Foster Families; Algeria)
- American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
- Arms and Equipment Guide (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- American Association of Educational Gymnastic Teachers
Samples in periodicals archive:
NPF support of historic sites and monuments is also extensive; programs such as the African American Experience Fund highlight the rich history and contributions of African Americans.
Powell and the Legacy of African American Patriots WASHINGTON, April 5 /PRNewswire/ -- The African American Experience Fund (AAEF) of the National Park Foundation, the Congressionally chartered national non-profit partner of America's National Parks, announced today that it will honor General Colin L.
The recognition came from the African American Experience Fund, a National Park Foundation fund created specifically to help secure resources for historic places that bring African American history to life through sites in the care of the National Park Service.