at the African American Civil War Memorial & Museum, featuring NPR host and author Michel Martin, African American Civil War Memorial & Museum Director Dr.
What does AFAM stand for?
AFAM stands for African American Civil War Memorial (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFAM
We have 17 other meanings of AFAM in our Acronym Attic
- Association Francophone d'Amitié et de Liaison (French)
- Awards for Food Action Locally (Food Standards Agency Wales; UK)
- Air Force Acquisition Logistics Center
- Air Force Air Logistics Center
- Air Force Air Logistics Center Integrated Information System (USAF)
- Air Force Acquisition Logistics Division
- Air Force Admission Liaison Officer
- Air Force Alternate Command Post
- Advanced Field Artillery Model
- Advanced Fresh Air Management (refrigeration; Thermo King)
- Air Force Achievement Medal
- Air Force Acquisition Model (early US DoD Acquisition Deskbook)
- Almost Family (est. 1976)
- Alta Formazione Artistica e Musicale (Italian: Higher Education in Art and Music)
- American Folk Art Museum (New York)
- Ancient Free and Accepted Mason
- Atomic Force Acoustic Microscopy (imaging)
- ATRRS Funding Allocation Model
- Air Force Armament Museum Foundation (Florida)
- Al Frank Asset Management, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Way back when the 54th was fighting for freedom, they were also fighting for him to be in this position," said Bobby Berry , 79, of Boston, during a break from the civilian unit's drill practice at the African American Civil War Memorial and Museum in Washington, D.
There's even an African American Civil War Memorial and a Nuns of the Battlefield Monument.
Among the grants that Verizon awarded in 2008 are: -- African American Civil War Memorial Freedom Foundation - $5,000 to support the 10th anniversary of the African American Civil War Memorial.
In addition to their affiliation with the Council, the nonprofit has formed close alliances with organizations such as the South Carolina National Heritage Corridor, The African American Civil War Memorial Museum in Washington, DC, and the Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston, the South Carolina African American Heritage Commission and the National Park Service.
Some of his noted works include the "Spirit of Freedom" African American Civil War Memorial in Washington, DC, the statue of Booker T.