Global Peace Operations Initiative (GPOI), and its African component, Africa Contingency Operations Training Assistance (ACOTA), have focused on training the peacekeepers needed to meet this spike in global demand.
What does ACOTA stand for?
ACOTA stands for Africa Contingency Operations Training Assistance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of ACOTA in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Chief Officers of Scottish Voluntary Organisations (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- A Cup of Something Wonderful
- A Cherry on Top
- Advanced Communications-Computer Officer Training
- American Civilization On Trial
- American College of Technology (Saint Joseph, MO)
- Analog Channel Operational Test
- Apple Classrooms of Tomorrow
- Associateship of the College of Teachers (UK)
- Atlantic Coast Old Timers
- Australasian Conferences on Tree and Nut Crops (aka West Australian Nut & Tree Crop Association)
- Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education
- Association of Canadian Occupational Therapy Regulatory Organizations
- Association of Canadian Occupational Therapy University Programs (Renfrew, Ontario, Canada)
- Animal Club of the World (website)
- Accreditation Commission of University Education
- Arctic Climate Observations Using Underwater Sound
- Acoustic Seismic Intrusion Detector
- Acoustical Intelligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Joseph Molofsky, 53, a regional training operations manager for the Africa Contingency Operations Training Assistance peacekeeper program in the Bureau of African Affairs, died Sept.