Currently, the group has capabilities in more than 50 countries including in Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East, North America and the Caribbean.
What does AEME stand for?
AEME stands for Africa, Europe, Middle East (Wetlands International)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEME
We have 1 other meaning of AEME in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Emergency Medical Care Assistant (Ontario, Canada)
- Air & Expedited Motor Carriers Association
- Army Electromagnetic Compatibility Agency
- Automotive Electromagnetic Compatibility Laboratory Accreditation Program
- Automotive EMC Laboratory Recognition Program
- Association of European Manufacturers of Carbonless Paper
- Associated Executives of Mosquito Control Work in New Jersey
- Advanced Emergency Medical Dispatch
- Automotive Electric Motor Drive (US Department of Energy program)
- Arts in Education Model Development and Dissemination (US Department of Education)
- American Express Middle East
- Association for Events Management Education (UK)
- Australian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (est. 1942)
- American Electronic Medical Equipment Design (Miami Springs, FL)
- Association Européenne de Médecine Esthétique et de Diététique
- Aboriginal Enterprises in Mining, Exploration and Energy (Australia)
- Ancient Egypt and Middle East Society (UK)
- Agencia Estatal de Meteorología (Spanish: State Meteorological Agency; est. 2006)
- Advanced Engineering Materials Facility (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology; Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong)
- Africa Emerging Markets Forum (Rabat, Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It consists of 32 aircraft and flies to 56 destinations in Africa, Europe, Middle East and Far East.
Over 200 global leaders from Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia & the United States will be present to witness the launch.