There is no need to change the general rulebook on food safety regulating the maximum allowed contents of aflatoxins in milk in Macedonia, said the Food and Veterinary Agency following information that Serbia was going to raise the allowed aflatoxin M1 content in milk from 0.
What does AFM1 stand for?
AFM1 stands for Aflatoxin M1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AFM1 in our Acronym Attic
- Authority for the Financial Markets (Netherlands)
- Automated Formal Methods (Workshop)
- Automatic Firing Mechanism
- Automatic Flight Management
- Autoriteit Financiële Markten (Dutch: Authority for the Financial Markets)
- Aviation Fleet Maintenance
- Aviation Forecast Model
- Award Fee Milestone
- Award Fee Monitor
- Axial-Field Machine
- Afloat Fleet Maintenance Activity (US Navy)
- African Farm Management Association
- Agricultural and Fisheries Modernization Act (Philippines)
- Air Force Manpower Agency (US Air Force; Randolph AFB, TX, USA)
- Air Force Musicians Association (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Alabama Farmers Market Authority
- Alberta Farmers' Market Association
- Alliance for Missions Advancement
- American Family Martial Arts
- American Federation of Martial Arts
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AflaPure M1 Kit is designed for the determination of aflatoxin M1 in milk.
Aflatoxin-contaminated corn and cottonseed meal in dairy rations have resulted in aflatoxin M1 contaminated milk and milk products, including non-fat dry milk, cheese, and yogurt.
Aflatoxin's reappear UNACCEPTABLY high levels of the Aflatoxin M1 bacteria have been spotted in fresh goat's milk, which luckily was not supplied to the public.
At booth number 617, Bioo Scientific is showcasing testing solutions for a number of applications including rapid strip tests for histamine detection in seafood, milk, wine and cheese, aflatoxin M1 in milk, and fluoroquinolone in milk and meat.
THE AGRICULTURE Ministry is keeping close watch on dairy and sheep farms after high levels of the carcinogenic neurotoxin aflatoxin M1 were found in fresh milk and animal feed.
Serum albumin adducts in the molecular epidemiology of aflatoxin carcinogenesis: correlation with aflatoxin B1 intake and urinary excretion of aflatoxin M1.
com)-- Bioo Scientific has added to its line of simple, quick, and fully quantitative ELISAs for mycotoxins with the introduction of two new MaxSignal[R] Aflatoxin M1 ELISA Kits; one with increased speed and other with increased sensitivity.