LASHKARGAH (PAN): The Afghanistan National Olympic Committee director, during a visit to Helmand, promised effective steps for promoting women's sports in the southern province, the governor's office said on Wednesday.
What does ANOC stand for?
ANOC stands for Afghanistan National Olympic Committee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANOC
We have 4 other meanings of ANOC in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska Native Organizations
- Alternative Network Operator
- Arkansas Nuclear One
- Association pour la Nouvelle Orthographe (French spelling association)
- Atomic Natural Orbital
- Automatic Network Operator
- Average Natural Orbital
- New Citizens Alliance (Slovakia)
- Advanced Notice of Arrival (maritime regulation)
- Advanced Non-Commissioned Officers Course (US Army)
- Afloat Network Operations Center
- Alternate Network Operations Control
- Annual Notice of Change
- Association of National Olympic Committees
- Authorized Notice Of Change
- Association of National Olympic Committees of Africa
- Association des Neuro-OnCologues d'Expression Française (French)
- Analysis of Covariance
- Auckland Numerical Ordinary Differential Equations (workshop)
- Arab Network for Open and Distance Education (Cairo, Egypt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KABUL (PAN): The Afghanistan National Olympic Committee on Tuesday announced holding the summer games in Kabul to encourage athletes, an official said on Tuesday.
General Mohammad Zahir Aghbar has been elected as head of Afghanistan National Olympic Committee (NOC) for four years as a result of direct polls.