The construction management positions will support the Afghanistan Engineer District North (TAN), based in Kabul, with area and resident offices throughout Northern, Central, and Eastern Afghanistan, and Afghanistan Engineer District South (TAS), based in Kandahar, with offices throughout Southern and Western Afghanistan.
What does AED stand for?
AED stands for Afghanistan Engineer District (USACE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AED
We have 204 other meanings of AED in our Acronym Attic
- Active Emission Detection
- Active Expendable Decoy
- Adaptive Earliest Deadline (algorithm)
- Add, Edit and Delete (wesbite design)
- Advanced Electronic Designs (Bozeman, MT)
- Advertising Elasticity of Demand (measurement)
- Aerodynamic Equivalent Diameter
- Aeromedical Education Division
- Aeronautical Engineering Division
- Affranchie A l'Etranger Jusqu'a Destination (French: foreigner-prepaid postage note, 1827)
- Agence Européenne de Défense (French: European Defence Agency; est. 2004)
- Agriculture Economic Development (various organizations)
- Aide à l'Eglise en Détresse (French: Aid to the Church in Need; est. 1947)
- Aide aux Enfants Démunis (French children's charity)
- Air Enforcement Division (US EPA)
- Aircraft Engineering Division
- ALGOL Extended Design
- Allocation Engineering Division
- Allocations & Engineering Directorate
- Alpha Epsilon Delta
Samples in periodicals archive:
Magness, Commander Afghanistan Engineer District -- North, US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), highlighted renewable energy projects, solar and wind energy projects, police stations, large construction projects of $20 to $100 million that are coming up later this year, garrisons for the Army specially during winter, infrastructure projects and private security companies for whom new rules are coming soon.
His article was originally published in the December 2009 edition of Freedom Builder, the monthly magazine of Afghanistan Engineer District, U.
The Army Corps of Engineers' Afghanistan Engineer District has offered its expertise in the development of facilities, roads, and power and water resources.
In Afghanistan, the Afghanistan Engineer District is building new structures including power, water, sewage, barracks, and other facilities for the Afghan National Army, and repairing runways and base camp improvements for the coalition military.
Under this contract, Horne Engineering will provide quality assurance oversight for construction projects undertaken by the USACE Afghanistan Engineer District.
Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Afghanistan Engineer District (AED) to provide Information Technology Management Services in Afghanistan to support USACE-AED reconstruction and infrastructure development programs.
Officers are needed in the Afghanistan Engineer District, as well as the Gulf Region Division, which has three districts inside Iraq.