Through a $25 million Affordable Housing Fund, Springboard and MMI are raising funds to bring this affordable housing initiative to thousands of low- to moderate-income individuals and families in states impacted most by the housing crisis.
What does AHI stand for?
AHI stands for Affordable Housing Initiative (US Army; Ft. Carson, CO, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AHI
We have 143 other meanings of AHI in our Acronym Attic
- Arthur Hill High School (Saginaw, MI)
- Ad Hoc Hydrographic Working Group (UK government)
- Anuario Hispano-Hispanic Yearbook
- Accurate Home Inspections (New York)
- Actes de l'Histoire de l'Immigration (French: Records of Immigration History)
- Action Health Incorporated (Nigeria)
- Acute HIV Infection
- Adventist Health International
- AeroHydro Incorporated (CAD Software, Southwest Harbor, Maine, USA)
- Aesthetic and Humanistic Inquiry
- Affordable Housing Institute (Boston, MA)
- African Highlands Initiative
- Afrikaanse Handelsinstituut (RSA)
- Allied Health Instructor
- Allied Holdings, Inc. (vehicle hauling company; Atlanta, GA)
- American Health Initiative (est. 1999)
- American Health Institute
- American Hellenic Institute (Washington, DC)
- American Household, Inc. (small appliances)
- Amp-Hour Integrator
Samples in periodicals archive:
This isn't about bricks and mortar; this is about 224 individuals who will receive a second chance and a new beginning because of the Mustard Seed's affordable housing initiative," said Andy Trevoy, chair of the Seed's board.
At Tuesday's Brooklyn Real Estate Roundtable, Forest City Ratner executive vice president MaryAnne Gilmartin emphasized the affordable housing elements of the company's master plan for the 22-acre Atlantic Yards site, calling it "one of the more ambitious" affordable housing initiatives the city has seen, The Real Deal reported.
Both funds are designed to "support a variety of affordable housing initiatives.
66 million in Affordable Housing Program (AHP) subsidy that was awarded competitively to affordable housing initiatives in Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.
“Emily came to HDC from Wall Street, bringing with her an innovative mindset that was vital to our Administration’s goal of building affordable housing for 500,000 New Yorkers by 2013 – the largest and most ambitious municipal affordable housing initiative in the nation’s history.
have announced a call for proposals for the 2007 Housing for Everyone grant competition, which supports affordable housing initiatives in the communities where TD Banknorth does business.
The Mayor's affordable housing initiative has given us the ability to expand our development to incorporate substantial middle income housing," said Russel Mohr, project executive for Arverne by the Sea.