The Bayside team is comprised of Avesta Housing, Wright-Ryan Construction, Kaplan Thompson Architects, Maine Affordable Housing Coalition and PHDC, an affiliate of the Portland Housing Authority.
What does AHC stand for?
AHC stands for Affordable Housing Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHC
We have 218 other meanings of AHC in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Health Center (various locations)
- Academic Honor Council (various schools)
- Access Home Care (Texas)
- Active Heave Compensation
- Active Heave Compensator
- Acute Hemorrhagic Conjunctivitis
- Adaptive Heuristic Critic (artificial intelligence)
- Adjustable Height Control (vehicles)
- Adrenal Hypoplasia, Congenital
- Advanced High-Speed CMOS (integrated circuits)
- Affordable Housing Conference (various locations)
- Affordable Housing Council
- After Housing Costs
- Agence Habitat Concept (French: Housing Concept Agency)
- Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering
- Aide Humanitaire Cameroun (French: Humanitarian Aid Cameroon)
- Akaroa Harbour Cruises (New Zealand)
- Alabama Honors College (University of Alabama)
- Alabama Horse Council
- Alain Hespel Consultants (French food processing consultancy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lee also founded and Chaired the Urban Affordable Housing Coalition and is a member of the board of the NYS Affordable Housing Association (NYSAFAH).
He is currently President and a Board Member of the Georgia Affordable Housing Coalition.
29 million contribution to the Provo Housing Authority and the City Center Affordable Housing Coalition.
36 million in related economic activity and 106 jobs, according to research from the Sadowski Affordable Housing Coalition.
At the event, the Provo City Center Affordable Housing Coalition will receive $1.
The Center for Housing Policy, an affordable housing coalition, released a new analysis of already-released government data in May, indicating that homeownership rates for low and moderate-income working families with children have declined since the late 1970s.
Connecticut Department of Community and Economic Development - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Small Business Administration - Connecticut Small and Minority Business Development Showcase - Connecticut Housing Finance Authority - Fannie Mae - Freddie Mac - Connecticut Housing Investment Fund - Community Economic Development Fund - Connecticut Affordable Housing Coalition - Neighborhood Housing Services of New Britain, New Haven and Waterbury - Local Initiatives Support Corporation