TNS' Affluent Market Research Program has been a leading source of market intelligence on the upscale investor and the savings/investment marketplace since 1981.
What does AMRP stand for?
AMRP stands for Affluent Market Research Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMRP
We have 14 other meanings of AMRP in our Acronym Attic
- Amsterdam-Rotterdam Bank (now ABN AMRO)
- Association Maladie de Rendu-Osler
- Association of Market Research Organisations
- Association of Motorsports Recovery Operators
- Regional Office for the Americas (WHO, Washington DC)
- Adaptive Mesh Refinement in Object-Oriented C++
- Associated Model Railroads of Columbia (Columbia, SC)
- Automatic Meter Reading & Outage Notification
- Alaskan Malamute Rescue Of New England
- Ad-Hoc Multicast Routing Protocol
- Air Miles Rewards Program (various airlines)
- Andrew Marshall Residential Properties Ltd. (UK)
- Antikythera Mechanism Research Project (Cardiff University; Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- American Medical Rehabilitation Providers Association
- ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct
- Athens Municipal-Regional Planning Commission (Athens, Greece)
- Advanced Multi-Mission Remotely Piloted Vehicle
- Arthropod Mass Rearing and Quality Control (Belgium)
- Adaptive Multi Rate Retry
- Aircraft Material Readiness Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recent study by the Affluent Market Research Program of research company TNS reported there are 8.
AN AFFLUENT MARKET REsearch Program survey conducted by market information company TNS says there are more millionaires in America than ever before, and the rate of increase over last year is also a record.
According to the latest Affluent Market Research Program (AMRP), TNS' annual survey of wealthy U.
Annual Survey of the Wealthy Reveals Significant Growth in Internet Investing Reducing the Need for a Financial Advisor NEW YORK, May 1 /PRNewswire/ -- TNS, one of the world's largest market information companies, today released highlights from its annual Affluent Market Research Program (AMRP), the longest running program of its kind.
1) About the TNS Financial Services Affluent Market Research Program The Affluent Market Research Program (AMRP) offered exclusively by TNS Financial Services, is the "gold standard" syndicated study of the U.
Information was drawn from Spectrem Group's 2001 Affluent Market Research Program, which surveyed households with a net worth in excess of $500,000 excluding their primary residence.
According to the Affluent Market Research Program (AMRP), NFO Financial Services' annual survey of wealthy households (those with more than $1 million in investable assets), as of mid-year 2003, the number of U.