5, 2001 IPC -- The Hospitalist Company today announced that it has entered into an agreement with Aetna US Healthcare to implement a voluntary hospitalist program in the greater St.
What does AUSHC stand for?
AUSHC stands for Aetna US Healthcare
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Asociacion de Usuarios de Sincrotron de España (Spanish: Synchrotron Users Association of Spain)
- Association of United States Engaged Staff
- Aberdeen University Student Forum (UK)
- ACT UP (AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power) San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Alaska Universal Service Fund (telecommunications)
- Ausfuhrung (German: Model, Design; Wehrmacht)
- Austrian Science Foundation
- Australia-United States Free Trade Agreement
- American University Student Government (Washington, DC)
- Australasian Symposium on Grid Computing and E-Research
- Australian Institute for High Energy Physics
- American Union Securities, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Anatomical Urinary Stress Incontinence (gynecology)
- Associated Underwater Scuba Instructors (aka Australian Underwater Scuba Instructors Pty. Ltd.)
- Autonomous Undersea Systems Institute
- Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators
- All United States Kendo Federation
- Academy for Urban School Leadership (Chicago, IL)
- Asia-US Service-Learning
Samples in periodicals archive:
ALIC), which is an integral part of Aetna's healthcare business, will likely be transferred to Aetna US Healthcare Inc.
Beltch previously was audit operations manager for Aetna US HealthCare in its Woodland Hills regional headquarters, where he was responsible nationally for field operations audit services, as well as California operational and financial audit services.