What does AMPET stand for?
AMPET stands for Aerospace Materials, Processes, and Environmental Technology (conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMPET
- Automated Missile Parts Expert Engineering
- Americans for Medical Progress Educational Foundation
- Asociación Mexicana para la Educación Internacional (Mexican Association for International Education)
- Advanced Materials and Process Engineering Laboratory (Canada)
- American Metal Products & Engineering Productions (SKF Group)
- Association for Microwave Power in Europe for Research and Education
- Association of Minnesota Public Educational Radio Stations
- Automated Message Processing Exchange System
- Association Marocaine de Protection de l'Enfance Solidarité et Développement de Société (French)
- American Petroleum Institute
- Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- Association Marocaine de Planification Familiale (French: Moroccan Association of Family Planning; Les Orangers, Morocco)
- Association Mauritanienne la Promotion de la Famille (French: Mauritanienne Family Promoting Association)
- Australian Merchant Payments Forum
- Department of Energy, Assistant Manager for Projects and DOE-Rl Facilities (sometimes seen as DOE RL-AMPF)
- Absorbtive and Mucin-Producing Function Differentiation Type
- A Meeting Place for Electronic Artists
- Assistant Manager, Personal Financial Services
- Accurate Manufactured Products Group (Indianapolis, IN)