Aerospace Industries Association President and CEO Marion C.
What does AIA stand for?
AIA stands for Aerospace Industries Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIA
We have 426 other meanings of AIA in our Acronym Attic
- Achieve in Africa, Inc. (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Active Integrated Antenna
- Active Interface Adapters
- Activity Interrupt Acknowledgement (ITU-T)
- Acts Interpretation Act (Australia)
- Adult Image Archive
- Advance Informed Agreement (Convention on Biological Diversity)
- Adventures in Advertising
- Adventures in Attitudes (Corexcel program)
- Aeronautical Industry Association
- Aestheticians International Association
- Afghan Interim Administration
- African Investment Advisory (South Africa and UK)
- Agudath Israel of America
- AI Aardvark (Microsoft Flight Simulator)
- Aichi International Association (Japan)
- Air Intelligence Agency
- Albo Imprese Artigiane (Italian: Craft Register of Companies)
- Alliance Insurance Agency (various locations)
- Alliance of Iranian Americans (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The Aerospace Industries Association (AIA) on Friday announced the launch of a new tool on its website which is designed to provide a one-stop source for information on employment, payroll, average wages and the number of aerospace establishments in all 50 US states and selected metropolitan areas.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The Aerospace Industries Association (AIA) on Friday announced the launch of a new tool on its website which is designed to provide a one-stop source for information on employment, payroll, average wages and the number of aerospace establishments in all 50 US states and selected metropolitan areas.
trade policy with the EU, as recognized in a statement from the Aerospace Industries Association (AIA): "If in spite of U.
PC Guardian is a member of the Aerospace Industries Association.
Blakey - President and CEO, Aerospace Industries Association Senator Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) Senator Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) San Diego Mayor Jerry Sanders Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton Stephen S.
JSF is staying closely informed with the Aerospace Industries Association (AIA), the Government Electronics and Information Technology Association (GEIA), and the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (OUSD/AT & L) for part marking.
As the prime standards provider in the new IHS Fasteners eCatalog tool, the Aerospace Industries Association immediately recognized IHS' valuable investment in bringing this concept to market.