24 /PRNewswire/ -- Cordiem LLC and Aerospace Hardware Exchange (AHX), two of the leading aerospace and aviation business-to-business marketplaces, announced today that they have entered into a strategic technology and marketing agreement for hardware commodity transactions.
What does AHX stand for?
AHX stands for Aerospace Hardware Exchange
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHX
- Advanced Heavy Water Reactor
- Australasian Hair and Wool Research Society
- Aboriginal Healing and Wellness Strategy (Canada)
- Advanced HARM Work Station
- Alan Howard Waldorf School (Toronto, Canada)
- Animal Health Welfare Strategy (UK)
- Aon Home Warranty Services (Aon Corporation)
- alt.horror.werewolves (Usenet newsgroup)
- Aufbereitete Hydraulisch Wirksame Zusatzstoffe (German: Effective Additives Prepared Hydraulically)
- Abyss' Highest eXperience
- Air Heat Exchanger
- American History X (movie)
- Acute Humoral Xenograft Rejection
- After Hatching Year (ornithology classification)
- American History Yearbook
- Antihypertensive Agent
- Azerbaijan Hava Yollary
- Arabian Horse Youth Association (Aurora, CO)
- Arlington Heights Youth Athletic Association (Illinois)
- Aquia Harbour Yacht Club (Stafford, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 14, 2002 Aerospace Hardware Exchange (AHX), the leading aerospace business-to-business marketplace for hardware commodities, announced today that it has registered its 1,000th member since launching its real-time transaction and information management tool www.
a leading global e-transformation solutions provider, today announced that it had been selected by Aerospace Hardware Exchange (AHX) to help develop, launch, and maintain AHXonline ( www.