Lyrintzis, 36, was an associate professor of aerospace engineering and engineering mechanics at SDSU since 1987.
What does AEEM stand for?
AEEM stands for Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AEEM in our Acronym Attic
- Asociación Española de Entrenadores de Hockey Patines
- Atlas Environmental Engineering, Inc. (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Autonomous Energy Efficiency Improvement
- Autonomous Energy Efficiency Index (energy price rate)
- Association des Enseignants des Écoles de Bloc Opératoire
- ASEAN Environmental Education Inventory Database
- American Express Educational Loans
- Alaska Economic Education Leadership Institute
- Automated/Airborne/Advanced Electronic Emitter Location System
- Automatic ELINT Emitter Location System
- Australian Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association
- Association des Elèves et Etudiants Musulmans au Burkina (French: Association of Muslim Students in Burkina; Burkina Faso)
- Association des Eleves et Etudiants Musulmans de Cote d'Ivoire (French: Association of Muslim Students and Pupils of Ivory Coast)
- Association des Elèves et Etudiants Musulmans du Sénégal
- ASEAN-EC Energy Management Training and Research Centre
- African Economic Editors Network (est. 1999; Rhodes University; Grahamstown, South Africa)
- Agence Européenne pour l’Énergie Nucléaire
- Australian Environmental Education Network
- Association of Energy Engineers
- Africa-EU (European Union) Energy Partnership (est. 2007)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bishop, professor and chairman of the University of Texas Department of Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics.
Bishop, professor and chairman of the University of Texas Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics Department.