From 1977-1978 we tested various cutting-edge Western aircraft under our New Fighter Aircraft (NFA) Program at the Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment (AETF), Cold Lake, Alberta.
What does AETE stand for?
AETE stands for Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AETE
We have 4 other meanings of AETE in our Acronym Attic
- AETC Computer Systems Squadron
- Air Education and Training Command Familiarization Course (Civil Air Patrol)
- Air Education and Training Command News Service
- AIDS Education and Training Centers (National Resource Center)
- Aboriginal Education and Training Directorate (East Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Applied Engineering and Technology Directorate (NASA)
- Arctic Energy Technology Development Laboratory (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Absorption-Energy Transfer-Emission
- Academy for Evangelism in Theological Education
- Acquisition Education, Training and Experience
- Aircraft Engineering Test Establishment (Canadian Armed Forces Aircraft Testing Detachment)
- Apple Event Terminology Extension
- Aquatic Effects Technology Evaluation (MMS Canada)
- Association Européenne de Transfert Embryonnaire (French)
- Air and Space Expeditionary Task Force (US DoD)
- All Europe Taekwondo Federation (Lublin, Poland)
- All-England Theatre Festival (UK)
- Army Evaluation Task Force
- Australasian Emissions Trading Forum (est. 1998; now Asia-Pacific Emissions Trading Forum)
- Azimuth Error Test Feature
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract is to replace the existing cinetheodolite constellation at the Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment (AETE), in Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada, with a modern, automated tracking system capable of testing modern ammunition such as precision guided munitions.