The new terminal is being operated by Aeroports de Paris Management under a 25-year build, operate, transfer (BOT) model funded by a group of investors including Abu Dhabi Investment, Noor Financial Investment Co (Kuwait), EDGO (Jordan), J&P Avax SA (Greece) and J&P Overseas (Cyprus).
What does ADPM stand for?
ADPM stands for Aeroports de Paris Management (French: Paris Airports Management)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADPM
We have 9 other meanings of ADPM in our Acronym Attic
- Alfred Dickey Public Library (Jamestown, ND)
- ANSYS Parametric Design Language (programming)
- Average Daily Patient Workload
- American Dry Pea and Lentil Association
- Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Liver Disease
- All-Digital Phase-Locked Loop
- Automated Data Processing Liaison Office
- Associate Director for Physics and Life Sciences
- Automated Drawing Parts List System (Boeing)
- Advanced Deterministic Packet Marking
- Airfield Driving Program Manager
- Antenna Deployment and Pointing Mechanism (satellites)
- Application-Driven Power Management
- Assistant Deputy Prime Minister (United Kingdom)
- Association pour le Développement et la Promotion des Marchés
- Automatic Data Processing Machine
- Automatic Data Processing Management Information System
- Automated Data Processing Master Plan
- Abolish the Death Penalty Now (Tucson, AZ)
- Alabama Digital Preservation Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The consortium is made up of ADP subsidiary Aeroports de Paris Management (ADPM) and French construction company Bouygues Bailment International.
French airport operator Aeroports de Paris on Monday announced that its wholly owned subsidiary Aeroports de Paris Management has entered into share purchase agreements with Akfen Holding AS ("Akfen Holding"), Tepe [ETH]nsaat Sanayi AS ("Tepe [ETH]nsaat") and Sera Yapi Endustrisi ve Ticaret AS ("Sera Yapi") with respect to the purchase of a portion of shares of TAV Havalimanlari Holding AS ("TAV") Havalimanlari Holding") and TAV Yatirim Holding AS ("TAV Yatirim Holding"), an owner of TAV Construction, an unlisted company.
OMA's strategic shareholder members are ICA, Mexico's largest engineering, procurement, and construction company, and Aeroports de Paris Management, subsidiary of Aeroports de Paris, the second largest European airports operator.
A joint venture involving the Saudi Binladin Group and Aeroports de Paris Management has been chosen as the preferred bidder for a US$250 million to expand, rehabilitate and operate over 20 years a specialised passenger terminal for Hajj and Umrah pilgrims who flood into the region annually.
Aeroports de Paris Management (ADPM), established in 1990, is a 100% subsidiary of Aeroports de Paris Group dedicated to airport management and investments in airport management companies Jean-Marie Chevalier is the Chief Executive Officer of ADPM.
AIG comprises of the Edgo Group, Noor Financial Investment Company, Joannou & Paraskevaides (Overseas) Limited, J&P-Avax, Abu Dhabi Investment Company, and Aeroports de Paris Management.
The operations management of this terminal, dedicated to pilgrims, is granted for the first time to a private consortium and it is Aeroports de Paris Management which will be in charge of operations management.