MYRON GREENBERG Defense Contract Management Agency Aeronautical Systems Division Ohio River Valley
What does ASD stand for?
ASD stands for Aeronautical Systems Division
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASD
We have 457 other meanings of ASD in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Ship Development
- Advanced Simulation & Design
- Advanced Solution Development
- Advanced Structural Design (various locations)
- Advanced Supercomputing Division (NASA)
- Advanced Surf Designs
- Advanced Systems Directorate
- Advanced Systems Division
- Adverse State Detector (ITU-T)
- Advertising Sales Director
- AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe
- After School Detention
- Agency Sales Director (various companies)
- Agricultural Services & Development
- Agricultural Statistics Division (various organizations)
- Air Support Director
- Air-sampling Smoke Detector
- Air-worthiness Substantiation Document
- Airborne Systems Division (various companies)
- Aircraft Services Division (Saab Aerotech)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When I first came on board, I had heard about all the great things the Air Force did at what was then Aeronautical Systems Division.
Colonel Crane served as Vice Commander of an Air Force Test Center and Deputy Commander for Strategic Systems for the Air Force's primary acquisition organization, the Aeronautical Systems Division.
Army Communications and Electronics Command (CECOM), the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), the Air Force Aeronautical Systems Division, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, and representatives of the aircraft platform prime contractors.
Harris' Information Systems Division, Melbourne, Florida, was awarded the contract by the Air Force's Aeronautical Systems Division Center to upgrade the Goldwater Range Measurement and Debriefing System, which is used to train Air Force pilots.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- Environmental Tectonics Corporation (AMEX: ETC) (ETC(R)) received final acceptance from the Aeronautical Systems Division of the United States Air Force Systems Command at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio, for its F-16 C/D Avionics Intermediate Shop Maintenance Procedures Trainer hardware.
The new contract, released by the Aeronautical Systems Division of Elgin Air Force Base, Fla.
Air Force Aeronautical Systems Division, Office of Public Affairs, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.