ArcGIS for Aviation: Charting provides the ability to do the following: * Significantly reduce chart production times via automated batch cartographic processing * Share data within the aeronautical community using the Aeronautical Information Exchange Model (AIXM) standard * Enhance data quality through direct loading of digital changes and automating change verification ArcGIS for Aviation: Airports assists airports and their consultants in complying with data management and quality standards such as the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Airport Surveying-GIS program.
What does AIXM stand for?
AIXM stands for Aeronautical Information Exchange Model
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Aircraft Interiors Expo (trade show)
- Allied Intent Xtended (gaming)
- Alternate Image Exploitation
- American Internet Exchange (trademark of Technology Advancement Group, Inc.)
- Augmentation Index
- Advanced Interactive Executive/Enterprise Systems Architecture (also abbreviated AIXESA)
- Advanced Interactive Executive/Enterprise Systems Architecture (also abbreviated AIX/ESA)
- Annex I Expert Group (United Nations Framework Convention Climate Change)
- Advanced Interactive eXecutive with Linux (IBM)
- Active Islamic Youth
- Alternatives for Independent Youth (New York)
- Atlantic City, New Jersey - Municipal (airport code)
- All India Youth Akali Dal (India; political action group)
- Accademia Italiana Yoseikan Budo (Italian: Italian Academy of Yoseikan Budo)
- Amelia Island Yacht Basin (Amelia Island, FL)
- Albanian International Youth Committee (Tirana, Albania)
- Anguilla International Yacht Club
- American International Yacht Club Berlin (Germany)
- As If You Didn't Know (chat slang)