AN Aeronautical Engineering Craft Apprentice with Airbus UK in Broughton is on course to achieving his high-flying career ambition of working with aircraft.
What does AEROENG stand for?
AEROENG stands for Aeronautical Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Alternative Education Resource Organization (Roslyn Heights, NY)
- American Education Reaches Out (Project)
- Association for Excellence in Reactor Operations
- Authentic, Energetic, Reflective and Open (Microsoft Windows Vista)
- Aviation Industry (internet domain name)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Atmosphere/Ocean Chemistry Experiment
- Aeroservicios Centroamericanos (Spanish: Aeroservicios Central; Guatemala)
- After Earth Research on Other Dimensions (alien research organization; India)
- Animum Ether Response Offensive Drones (gaming; Xenogears)
- NATO-Approved Replacement for KL-7/KL-47 Off-Line encryption equipment
- Aerodynamic Heating
- Aerospace Medicine and Biology
- Aeromedical Evacuation
- Aerosol Robotic Network
- Association of Experimental Rocketry of the Pacific (California)
- Aerometric and Emissions Reporting System
- Aeronautical Communications Satellite
Samples in periodicals archive:
Introduction Aviation and aeronautical engineering is a truly global industry, and it is experiencing exceptional growth.
He was addressing to passing out parade of graduating and commissioning cadets and graduates from Flying, Aeronautical Engineering , air defence and general services at Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Academy Risalpur.
Unlike Yeager, a World War II fighter pilot who went into the Air Force with a high school diploma, Crossfield has been described as the first of the modern test pilots - a man with great piloting skills combined with an education in aeronautical engineering.
studentGreg Coles AN air cadet has won a bursary to help his aeronautical engineering studies.
Unfortunately, a long-term Navy Department civilian aeronautical engineering leader dedicated to meeting this goal will not be able to appreciate the achievement.
Through the book one is able to learn of his childhood in Ireland, the influence of his mother and father and the church (for a time he wanted to be a priest) and the accidental manner in which he went first to study aeronautical engineering, and switched to civil engineering because he couldn't stand the place in which the former was taught.
ATI"), a leading, privately-held aeronautical engineering firm, specializing in advanced aeromedical aircraft and products design services.