Khai Davis, critical care air transport team members with the 459th Aeromedical Staging Squadron, during a training mission to Texas and California.
What does ASTS stand for?
ASTS stands for Aeromedical Staging Squadron
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASTS
We have 50 other meanings of ASTS in our Acronym Attic
- Astronomy Education Research Listserv
- Astrophysics Magnetic Spectrometer Facility
- Advanced Star/Target Reference Optical Sensor
- Artillery Saturation Rocket System
- Arkansas State Teachers Retirement System
- A Sentence to Silence (band)
- Administrative Services Technical Services
- Advance Supplement Testing Systems, Inc.
- Advanced Surveillance & Tracking System
- Agilent Science and Technology Symposium
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Amherst Senior Transportation Services, Inc (Amherst, NY)
- Architectural Selection Tool Set
- Area S-Band Tracking Station (STDN)
- Asbestos in Schools Tracking System
- Auditing and Safety Training Group (UK)
- Automated Status and Tracking System
- Automatic Software Testing System
- Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis (mathematics book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOME UNIT AND BASE: 439th Aeromedical Staging Squadron, Westover Air Reserve Base, Mass.
With a wealth of civilian emergency room experience, she was commissioned as a nurse practitioner with the rank of major in October 2006 and assigned to the 622nd (413th as of March 1) Aeromedical Staging Squadron at Robins AFB, Ga.
He explained to the audience at his change-of-command ceremony for the 439th Aeromedical Staging Squadron that "passion is what makes you want to give every ounce of your being during your waking hours -- and some of your sleeping ones -- to accomplish your mission.
Lindsay Ciullo of the 446th Aeromedical Staging Squadron at McChord Field, Wash.
Javier Tapia, a physician with the 908th Aeromedical Staging Squadron, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
Arnold Stocker, a certified registered nurse anesthetist with the 920th Aeromedical Staging Squadron at Patrick Air Force Base, Fla.
Steven Podnos, 920th Aeromedical Staging Squadron at Patrick Air Force Base, Fla.