Air evacuation under high-level biosafety containment: the aeromedical isolation team.
What does AIT stand for?
AIT stands for Aeromedical Isolation Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AIT
We have 230 other meanings of AIT in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Instructor Training
- Advanced Integration Team
- Advanced Integration Technology, LLP (Plano, TX)
- Advanced Intelligent Tape (Sony)
- Advanced Intelligent Tape (tape backup)
- Advanced Interceptor Technology (Army)
- Advanced Intergregative Therapy (psychotherapy)
- Advanced International Translation
- Advanced Internet Technologies, Inc.
- Aerospace Information Technology
- African Independent Television (Nigerian satellite television station; Daar Communications)
- Agency for Instructional Technology
- Agreement on Internal Trade
- Agricultural Income Tax (various locations)
- Air Intelligence Technician
- Aircraft Interface Tester
- Aircrew Intelligence Training
- Airman in Training (US Air Force)
- Alberta Infrastructure and Transportation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To safely evacuate a limited number of patients to the containment-care suite and provide medical care while minimizing the risk for transmission to air crews, caregivers, and civilians, USAMRIID maintains an aeromedical isolation team (1-3).