During his 32-year career at the agency, he led the aerodynamic flight test program for space shuttle re-entry, served as vehicle manager, then deputy program manager for the International Space Station Program.
What does AFT stand for?
AFT stands for Aerodynamic Flight Test
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AFT
We have 182 other meanings of AFT in our Acronym Attic
- Accelerated Failure Time
- Accounting, Finance and Taxation (various locations)
- Accueil Familial Thérapeutique (French: Home Family Therapy)
- Active File Table
- Adaptive Fault Tolerance (computing)
- Adiabatic Flame Temperature
- Advanced Flame Technology (personal computer board)
- Advanced Food Technology
- Advanced Function Terminal
- Aerobic Fitness Test (USAFA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're using the unique capabilities of the supersonic F-15B and the aerodynamic flight test fixture to provide a means to eject these divots from the fixture.