PARIS, June 21, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Industry leaders from the Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD) and the Aerospace Industries Association of America (AIA) reaffirmed their commitment to cooperate on a wide variety of issues during an annual meeting at the 2011 Paris Airshow.
What does ASD stand for?
ASD stands for AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASD
We have 457 other meanings of ASD in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Simulation & Design
- Advanced Solution Development
- Advanced Structural Design (various locations)
- Advanced Supercomputing Division (NASA)
- Advanced Surf Designs
- Advanced Systems Directorate
- Advanced Systems Division
- Adverse State Detector (ITU-T)
- Advertising Sales Director
- Aeronautical Systems Division
- After School Detention
- Agency Sales Director (various companies)
- Agricultural Services & Development
- Agricultural Statistics Division (various organizations)
- Air Support Director
- Air-sampling Smoke Detector
- Air-worthiness Substantiation Document
- Airborne Systems Division (various companies)
- Aircraft Services Division (Saab Aerotech)
- Aircraft Situation Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIA and ASD Reaffirm Trans-Atlantic Industry Cooperation in Wide-Ranging Discussions FARNBOROUGH, United Kingdom -- Industry leaders from the Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD) and the Aerospace Industries Association of America (AIA) exchanged views on how to expand their close collaboration in a wide variety of areas during a meeting at the Farnborough International Airshow Tuesday morning.
and BRUSSELS, June 13, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Members of the Aerospace Industries Association of America (AIA) and the AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD) have created a new Task Force to administer the ongoing activities of the International Forum on Business Ethical Conduct (IFBEC).