Key features of ARE 5R2 include: -- Reconciliation and flight data stabilization -- Capacity file build and post-departure data load -- Separation of individual and group passengers in all cabins -- Transaction-to-reservation and missing market/booking class file Finnair, one of the world's longest-operating airlines, was established in November 1923 as Aero Oy.
What does AY stand for?
AY stands for Aero Oy (formerly Finnair)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AY
We have 8 other meanings of AY in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Xtian Terror Records (Larchmont, NY)
- Alexco Resource Corporation (Canada)
- Axum (airport code; Ethiopia)
- Axillosubclavian Vein
- Assign XXX Routing (US DoD)
- Achieving XXcellence in Science (conference)
- Atom Energy Limited (now Excelsior Gold, Ltd.; Australia)
- Axis Airways (France)
- Amex Resources, Ltd. (Australia)
- Academic Year