Kodak is the only company that designs films specifically for the printed circuit board market," said William Quinn, president of Kodak's Aerial and Industrial Materials group.
What does AIM stand for?
AIM stands for Aerial and Industrial Materials (Kodak)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIM
We have 879 other meanings of AIM in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Invar Mask (ViewSonic CRT display technology)
- Advanced Inventory Management (Telco Research)
- Advanced Isolation Methods
- Advanced ISR Management
- Adventures In Ministry, Inc.
- Adventures in Missions
- Adventures in Movement for the Handicapped, Inc.
- Adventures in Music
- Advertising in Motion (various locations)
- Advocacy Internship for Manufacturers
- Aeronautical Information Manual
- Aeronomy of Ice in the Mesosphere
- Aerospace Information Management
- Aether Intelligent Messaging (Aether Systems, Inc.)
- Affect Infusion Model (psychological theory)
- Africa Inland Mission
- Africa Inter-Mennonite Mission
- African Index Medicus
- African Inland Mission
- AFSATCOM IEMATS Microprocessor