He then served at Westover Air Force Base, Chicopee Falls, Mass, from February to May 1950 as air traffic coordinator in the MATS aerial port of embarkation He returned to his duties at BuSandA, where he was promoted to lieutenant in January 1951 and severed until January 1953 During his three plus years at BuSandA.
What does APOE stand for?
APOE stands for Aerial Port Of Embarkation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of APOE
We have 3 other meanings of APOE in our Acronym Attic
- Aerial Port Of Debarkation
- Alternate Phase Opposition Disposition (RF carrier disposition scheme)
- Alternative Place of Detention (Australia)
- Annual Property Operating Data
- Assistant Payload Operations Director (NASA)
- Astronomy Picture of the Day (NASA)
- Associacão Popular Democratica Timorense (Timorese Popular Democratic Association, East Timor)
- Adaptive Processing of Data Structures
- Ammonium Peroxy Disulphate
- Aerial Point of Embarkation
- Apolipoprotein E (genetic risk factor for Alzheimer's disease)
- Association of Professional Oklahoma Educators (now Professional Oklahoma Educators; est. 1988; Norman, OK)
- Athlitikos Podosfairikos Omilos Ellinon Lefkosias (Cyprus Football Team)
- Athlitikos Podosferikos Omilos Ellinon Lefkosias (Athletic Football Club Hellenic Nikosia)
- Apolipoprotein E Receptor
- Amusement Parks On Fire (band)
- Apolipoprotein F
- Association for Promotion of Organic Farming (India)
- Aberdeen Police Officer's Guild
- Advanced Operational Planning Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The aircrew quickly airlifted her to life-saving medical care less than 48 hours after departing their aerial port of embarkation nearly 10,000 miles away," the citation states.
The visibility of troop movement now extends from the aerial port of embarkation all the way to the final (in-theater) aerial port of debarkation.