Remote sensing for archaeological heritage management (EAC Occasional Paper 5 / Occasional Publication of the Aerial Archaeology Research Group 3).
What does AARG stand for?
AARG stands for Aerial Archaeology Research Group (est. 1980)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AARG
We have 11 other meanings of AARG in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Adoption and Rescue Foundation
- Animal Adoption Release Form
- Animal Angels Rescue Foundation
- Atlanta Animal Rescue Friends
- Atlantoaxial Rotatory Fixation (subluxation)
- Australian Accounting Research Foundation
- Australian Address Reference File (Australia Post)
- Automated Access Resource Form (Florida DOT)
- Automatic Alternate Radio Frequency
- Avenue A Razorfish
- Allied Aviation Resource Group (World War II)
- Appalachian Amateur Radio Group (ham radio)
- Arizona Adventure Riders Group
- Association of Americans Risen from the Grave (website)
- Atlanta Adventure Racing Group
- Austin Area Rocketry Group (astronomy; Texas)
- Australian Aircraft Restoration Group (Australia)
- Average Annual Rate of Growth
- Acute Apoptotic Response to Genotoxic Carcinogens (cancer research)
- All Against Ruthless Greedy Gentrification (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aerial Archaeology Research Group News (AARGnews) 26:11-16.
Origins and problems In May 2000, Professor Hayk Hakobyan of the Institute of Archaeology in Yerevan contacted the Aerial Archaeology Research Group (http://aarg.