What does ASPAL stand for?
ASPAL stands for Aerated Sludge Process Air Liquide (Germany)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Asia Pacific Network of Science & Technology Centres (est. 1997)
- Asian and Pacific Council
- Asian Studies on the Pacific Coast
- Asphalt Paving Company (Memphis, TN)
- Associated Student's Presidential Advisory Council
- Ateneo Schools Parents Council (Ateneo de Manila University)
- Australasian and South Pacific Association of Collision Investigators
- Association of Scientists and Physicians of African Descent (Silver Spring, MD)
- Alternate Space Defense Operations Center
- Associated Sheep, Police and Army Dog Society (now Poole and District Dog Training Society; UK)
- Agentúrny Servis Predaja A Marketingu
- Aomori Prefectural Center for Tourism and Industry (Japan)
- Atmospheric Slant Path Analysis Model
- American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses
- Arlington Street People's Assistance Network (Arlington, Virginia)
- Associação Pernambucana de Defesa da Natureza
- Air Surveillance and Precision Approach Radar and Control System
- Acoustic Sensor Pattern Assessment System
- Analysis System Using a Planar Array Spectrometer