As she advocates for homeless families, she also highlights the good works the multifamily housing industry does to help those in need.
What does AFHF stand for?
AFHF stands for Advocates for Homeless Families (Frederick, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFHF
We have 1 other meaning of AFHF in our Acronym Attic
- Acrylic Fur Head Cover Set
- American Fund for Human Development
- Away From His/Her Desk
- Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System (radio control)
- Agriculture, Forestry and Home Economics (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Arizona Families for Home Education
- Association française d'histoire économique (French Association of Economic History).
- Automated Fuel Handling Equipment
- International Association of Attorneys for Family-Held Enterprises (Glen Allen, VA)
- African Forum for Health Sciences
- Air Force Historical Foundation
- American Furniture Hall of Fame Foundation, Inc.
- Arizona Family Housing Fund (affordable housing assistance; Scottsdale, AZ)
- A Foundation for Healthy Family Living (Sonoma, CA)
- Amelia Frances Howard-Gibbon (19th century illustrator)
- Alliance for Healthy Homes
- American Federation of Home Health Agencies
- Action for Health and Independence (disability conference)
- African Foundation for Health, Information and Culture (Denmark)
- Air Force Headquarters Information System (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scholars, upon completion of their academic degrees, become advocates for homeless families by changing or administering the systems that formerly served them.
The total donation will be announced and presented to Advocates for Homeless Families during the December 3 event.