In addition to funding GYGIG's programs, beneficiaries include the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, the United Ostomy Associations of America, The Colon Club, and Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness, Inc.
What does APCI stand for?
APCI stands for Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness (Farmington, CT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APCI
We have 24 other meanings of APCI in our Acronym Attic
- American Protestant Church of The Hague (The Hague, Netherlands)
- Asia Pacific Conference on Hardware Description Languages
- Asian Pacific Congress of Heart Failure
- Asia Pacific Computer Human Interaction (conference)
- Association Provinciale des Constructeurs d'Habitations du Québec (French: Provincial Association of Residential Builders of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Additional Calling Party Information Indicator
- Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (computing)
- Advanced Power Configuration Interface (computing)
- Advanced Programming, Consulting & Integration (Fairview Heights, IL)
- Advisory Panel on Country Information (UK)
- Affirming Pentecostal Church International (Indianapolis, IN)
- Agence pour la Promotion de la Création Industrielle (French: Agency for the Promotion of Industrial Creation)
- Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
- American Personal Chef Institute
- Application-Layer Protocol Control Information
- Applied Personal Computing, Inc. (Fairview Heights, IL)
- Armor Piercing Capped Incendiary
- Association of Police and Court Interpreters
- Association of Professional Color Imagers
- Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this most recent round of awards, LEAD grants were awarded to four patient organizations focused on chronic illness: * National Hemophilia Foundation * Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness, Inc.
The experience of Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness with regard to United Healthcare parallels that of United Ostomy Associations of America in many ways.