So far, much of the non-government work in pushing government to make sure that President Bush would have well-developed options if he decided to have an AIDS initiative was done by the Advocacy Network for Africa (ADNA), a group of 231 member organizations (as of January 19, 2003; the list is at http://www.
What does ADNA stand for?
ADNA stands for Advocacy Network for Africa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADNA
We have 14 other meanings of ADNA in our Acronym Attic
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Association pour la Démocratie à Nice (French: Association for Democracy in Nice)
- Ateliers du Nord (Swiss industrial design company)
- Autobuses del Norte (Guatemalan bus lines)
- Autodesk Developer Network
- Automated Data Network
- Automatic Digital Network
- Automatic Document Numbering
- Yemen (international vehicle registration)
- About Domain Name Appraisals
- Ancient Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Atlanta Downtown Neighborhood Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Auburn District Nursing Association (est. 1919; Auburn, MA)
- Australian Domain Name Authority
- Ateneo de Naga Alumni Association (Ateneo de Naga University)
- Armando Dominador Nicoleta Alli architect-planner-environment consultant, Networked Development Consulting Services (Quezon City, Metropolitan Manila, Philippines)
- Air Defense of the North American Continent
- Alliance for Delivering National Academia Courses (consortium)
- Affordable Domain Names and Hosting
- Adelaide Network Access Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
Being a WILPF representative to the Advocacy Network for Africa in Washington, D.