His industry background also included serving in the positions of examiner, title officer, plant manager, advisory title officer, and eventually division manager before joining LandAmerica.
What does ATO stand for?
ATO stands for Advisory Title Officer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATO
We have 110 other meanings of ATO in our Acronym Attic
- Aborted Take-Off (aviation)
- Account Take Over
- Accredited Training Organisation
- Achilles Tendon Operation
- Actual Time Over
- Address (Complete) Time Out (Telcordia)
- Administrative and Training Officer (Office of Emergency Preparedness)
- Administrative Time Off
- Advanced Technology Offerings (OSF)
- Advanced Technology Office (US DARPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shultz, a chief advisory title officer turned consultant, said he prefers a permanent job and is willing to start low and work his way up again to management.