The Joint Committee on Taxation's Technical Explanation states that "It is noted that the President's Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform and the staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation both have concluded that the fair market value-based deduction for contributions of clothing and household items present difficult tax administration issues, as determining the correct value of an item is a fact-intensive, and thus also a resource-intensive matter.
What does APFTR stand for?
APFTR stands for Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Armor-Piercing Fin-Stabilized Depleted Uranium Discarding Sabot
- Andhra Pradesh Forensic Science Laboratory (India)
- Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice (Ohio)
- Asian Pacific Federation of Societies for Surgery of the Hand
- Army Physical Fitness Test
- American Patriots For True Equality
- Advocate of Philippine Fair Trade Inc. (est. 1994)
- Association of Partners for Fair Trade Inc
- Army Physical Fitness Test - Modified
- Association des Producteurs de Films et de Télévision du Québec (Canada)
- Association of Professional Flight Training Schools
- All Pakistan Federation of Trade Unions
- Army Physical Fitness Uniform (US Army)
- Atoms Per Formula Unit
- All Pakistan Federation of United Trade Unions
- Arab Press Freedom Watch
- Asia Pacific Forum on Women, Law and Development
- Antarctic Polar Frontal Zone
- Aberdeen Proving Ground
- Aberdeen Proving Grounds
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subcommittees Looking into Recommendations of President's Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform WASHINGTON, Feb.
The President's Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform issued its final report November 1.
However, President Bush's Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform, which is currently studying alternatives for Congress to consider, may be the best chance for a solution to the AMT quandary.
The White House has extended the reporting deadline of the President's Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform from July 31 to Sept.
The goal of the Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform is to recommend reforms to the tax code for a more "simple, fair and growth-oriented U.
A preliminary electronic version of Understanding Tax Reform: A Guide to 21st Centur3' Alternatives has been submitted to the President's Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform and has been posted to www.
Led by former Senators Connie Mack and John Breaux, the President's Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform is charged with recommending ways to make the tax code simpler, fairer, and more growth oriented.