A graduate of the University of Michigan and a fellow of the IEEE, Krumm serves as chairman of the Microwave Solid State Electronics Division of the Electronic Industries Association, and is a member of the DoD Advisory Group on Electron Devices, and the IEEE/DARPA Electronic Material Task Force on Strategic Electronic Materials.
What does AGED stand for?
AGED stands for Advisory Group on Electron Devices
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGED
We have 3 other meanings of AGED in our Acronym Attic
- Arkansas Geriatric Education Center
- Asian Green Electronics (conference)
- Arizona General Education Curriculum- Associate in Arts Degree (community colleges, Phoenix, AZ)
- Arizona General Education Curriculum-Arts
- Association/Groupe d'etudes et de consultation d'appui au monde rural à l'environnement et d'engineering (Burkina Faso)
- Automatic Geriatric Examination for Computer-Assisted Taxonomy (elder care)
- Arizona General Education Curriculum-Business
- Association pour la Gestion de la Contribution conventionnelle des Médecins à la formation continue
- Arizona General Education Curriculum-Science
- Advisory Group on Education for Citizenship and the Teaching of Democracy in Schools (UK)
- Agricultural and Extension Education
- Alcohol and Gambling Enforcement Division (Minnesota Department of Public Safety)
- Allocation de Garde d’Enfant À Domicile (French: Child Home Care Allowance)
- Anthology of German Expressionist Drama (book)
- Association Genevoise des Entreprises de Déménagements (Switzerland)
- Asociación de Gestión de Derechos Audiovisuales (Spain)
- Automated Generation and Execution of Test Suites for Distributed Component-Based Software
- Associazione Genitori di Omosessuali
- Access Gateway Enterprise Edition (Citrix Access Gateway Enterprise Edition)
- Advisory Group on Environmental Emergencies
Samples in periodicals archive:
He chairs the Advisory Group on Electron Devices for the U.