The Health Resources and Services Administration's (HRSA) Advisory Council on Blood Stem Cell Transplantation (ACBSCT) will hold a one-day meeting on Monday, November 15th.
What does ACBSCT stand for?
ACBSCT stands for Advisory Council on Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Advanced Commercial Banking System
- Advanced Communications Benefits Study
- Advisory Committee on Borderline Substances (British National Formulary)
- Alert Crew Billet Security
- American Council of Blind Students (American Council of the Blind)
- Antique and Classic Boat Society
- Aqueous-Ceramic Binding Suspension
- Asia Commercial Bank Securities (Vietnam)
- Assembly Contingency Baseboard Signal
- Advisory Committee on Blood Safety and Availability (US Department of Health & Human Services)
- Associate of the Chartered Building Societies Institute
- A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (International Society for Krishna Consciousness founder)
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (formerly Association of Collegiate Business Schools & Programs)
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Assembly Contingency Baseband Signal Processor
- Academy of Certified Baccalaureate Social Workers (National Association of Social Workers)
- ABMP Certified Bodywork Therapist
- Active Cycle of Breathing Technique (physiotherapy)
- Air Combat Training
- Alabama Coastal Birding Trail (Gulf Shores, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Advisory Council on Blood Stem Cell Transplantation (ACBSCT) of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) will hold its fourth meeting from 8:30 a.