FHWA developed the program comment approach in coordination with the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, the National Conference of State Historic Preservation Officers and the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials.
What does ACOHP stand for?
ACOHP stands for Advisory Council On Historic Preservation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ACOHP in our Acronym Attic
- Asociación de Caficultores de Oriente de Guatemala (Eastern Guatemala)
- A Challenge of Honour (band)
- Acetic Acid
- Adult Children of Heterosexuals (band)
- Advisory Committee for Operational Hydrology
- Advisory Committee on Homeless in Folsom (est. 2005; California)
- Art Cars of Houston (Houston, TX)
- Asian Conference on Occupational Health (Occupational and Environmental Health Society)
- Accurate Color High Resolution Recording and Reproduction
- Australasian College of Herbal Medicine (Australia)
- American College of Oral Implantologists
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Army Court of Inquiry (India)
- Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland (est. 2002)
- Associazione Chirurghi Ospedalieri Italiani (Italian: National Congress of Italian Hospital Surgeons; Italy)
- Army Cyberspace Operations and Integration Center (US Army)
- American Correctional Officer Intelligence Network (Thayne, WY)
- Australian Core Inventory
- A Clash of Kings (book by George RR Martin)
- Abortion Clinics OnLine
Samples in periodicals archive:
10, President Obama-appointee Milford Wayne Donaldson, FAIA, chairman of the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, will discuss challenges to protecting tribal cultural properties and share his experiences in working with Indian country as the California State Historic Preservation Officer.
The Advisory Council on Historic Preservation presented its Award for Federal Preserve America Accomplishment to the National Park Service for its integral role in the service learning project, Of the Student, By the Student, For the Student, at Harpers Ferry National Historical Park.
based National Advisory Council on Historic Preservation will find them eligible for the National Register.
Carlson, principal-in-charge of Interior Design, will receive a National Historic Preservation Award from the President's Advisory Council on Historic Preservation as a representative of the Statue of Liberty restoration team.
The recipients are chosen through a national competition administered by the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation in partnership with the U.
The federal Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (ACHP) has today recommended that Secretary Salazar deny or relocate the proposed Cape Wind project because its effects would be 'pervasive, destructive, and, in the instance of seabed construction, permanent.
To find out the views of city officials and others on these questions, the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation has set up an online forum where people can share their views.